No subject

Lee & Tanya Allen tlallen at televar.com
Mon Sep 7 13:33:30 PDT 1998

Good gentles all, I pray that you did have a most refreshing and relaxing
weekend.  Question.  Does anyone out there have  a recipe for Rose Hip
Jelly?  I tasted some earlier this summer at a hapr conference, and fell in
LOVE.  We have tons of rose hips right now, and I sincerely hope that I have
not waited too long with this request.  I have asked my mother, (you know,
the family Goddess of knowledge of all things edible, cannable, preservable)
and she thought that perhaps I had taken leave of what few senses I was
graced witha t birth.  Perhaps.
Yours in Service,
Fiona ni Chonchuir
Three things you will never hear a Celt say:  Does this clash?  Is this too
much jewelry?  Is that my beer?