HERB - Spider/wasp repellents?

Norma Storms stormsno at oplin.lib.oh.us
Mon Aug 9 10:33:47 PDT 1999

Greetings to the list!

I was wondering if anyone knew of an effective spider repellent that's not to
obnoxious to humans.  There's a dirth of spiders down by the lake at Pennsic and
some of our folks are extremely allergic.  Also does anyone know of an effective
wasp/bee repellent as well?  It seems there aggressive ones at our camp (site
W10) as well.  I'm taking/sending baking soda, for after the bites, but
preventatives would be nice.  They haven't yet located the wasp nest yet and I'd
like to be prepared.  Any suggestions greatfully accepted.

Yours In Service,
Francesca