HERB - Herb-sic

Warren & Meredith Harmon corwynsca at juno.com
Wed Aug 11 15:13:59 PDT 1999

Greetings!

>We can even do a feast, if you'd like.

Giggle!  Sorry, but you can really tell I'm from the East Kingdom.  My
first thought was, "of course we want to have a feast...we *always* have
a feast!"  Sorry bout that - I promise I'll get better!  (We really do,
actually...every single event, practically.)

>How about some really good recipes for a feast
>in celebration of the spring herbs?

Lamb with *real* mint sauce, not just jelly?

-Caro