HERB - Muscle Relaxants

Sara Bairrington katri4684 at surfree.com
Thu Aug 19 08:51:42 PDT 1999

At 04:42 PM 8/19/99 +0200, Elizabeth wrote:
>I was wondering if anyone could suggest any herbal preparations that can
be used to relax off severely knotted muscles.  The problem I need to get
rid of is really a lower back problem.  However I have had this for four
years (nearly) and I can't get that fixed until I can unknot my muscles.
The areas affected are basically from the shoulders to the buttocks.  I
have heard that comfrey could help is this true?

Hmmm, if this has been going on for 4 years, you need to see a professional
masseuse for a series of massages and get your doc's advice on who to go
see.  I am surprised that your doctor has not suggested some therapy.

Using herbal muscle relaxants is not one of the safest things to do unless
you get professional advice on just exactly what to use and do.

Ulrike