HERB - Muscle Relaxants

Sheron Buchele/Curtis Rowland foxryde at cactus.verinet.com
Thu Aug 19 09:26:02 PDT 1999

At 04:42 PM 8/19/99 +0200, you wrote:
>I was wondering if anyone could suggest any herbal preparations that can be
>used to relax off severely knotted muscles.  The problem I need to get rid
>of is really a lower back problem.  However I have had this for four years
>(nearly) and I can't get that fixed until I can unknot my muscles.  The
>areas affected are basically from the shoulders to the buttocks.  I have
>heard that comfrey could help is this true?
>Elizabeth
>
>Roche Products Limited
>40 Broadwater Road
>Welwyn Garden City
>Hertfordshire
>AL7 3AY
>Tel: 01707 366441
>Registration Number 100674

I make a Weekend Warrior salve that you can see on our web page for sore
muscles, bruises, etc.  I use arnica, thyme, St. John's Wort, calendula,
rosemary, comfrey leaf infused in olive oil and thickened with beeswax.  I
have had it unknot muscles in my legs on contact.

Good luck,

Baroness Leonora
Outlands

Fox Ryde Gardens - Herbal Innovations for Health and Cuisine
7743 West First Street
Loveland, CO 80537
970/669-3835
Visit our website: http://www.foxryde.com
Send $2 for our new full color catalog, receive $2 off your first order

  Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.