HERB - Muscle Relaxants

Magdalena da Cadamosto brambleberry at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 19 17:50:31 PDT 1999

(Put two ball side by side, and lie
>with you spine in the "hollow" between the two balls.  Relax for a
>minute, then move the balls up or down to a new spot, and rest again.)

For long term use, take a large sock, put one tennis ball in the toe, tie a
knot, put in the other ball, and close off the end.  Works wonders.

Drink a glass of warm non-caffeinated tea without sugar.  I like mint and
lemon-balm.  Lie on your back and take deep breaths from the diaphragm.
Bring your knees up, and try to touch the vertebrae in your lower back to
the floor.  Relax.  Arch your back up, and then come down one vertebra at a
time.  Relax.  Press your spine to floor...  and so on.  Not very herbal,
but it works for me.  ;>

-Magdalena