HERB - this year's gardens and water

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 13:44:15 PDT 1999

Sigh, all those beautiful gardens, wish I could see them.  Particularly
Leonora's, it sounds like she had a great year!

Morna of River Haven,

Your garden sounds wonderful!  I think you probably live in a similar climate
to Clare and me.  Most of our gardening is done from September through early
June, which is off-season for almost everyone else in this country.

Wow, what a plant list!  OK, I vote for a field trip to Brisbane, who else
wants to go!  ;)

Tarna,

Not many herbs do well in partial or full shade.  Maybe some of the mints and
lemon balm?  Lettuce, radishes and cucumbers are candidates for partial shade.

Clare,

>I had to let my garden go since I am getting to move to a small apartment
>(somewhere... site undetermined) so am eying a friends back yard (grin).

Let me know if you need anything.  I'd offer space, but I think the two hour
drive to weed and water would be a bit much <G>.

Raisya