HERB - Book Info was Happy Holidays

Ronda Del Boccio Serian at plinet.com
Fri Jan 8 09:23:20 PST 1999

 Francesca asked: (snip)
Anyone have any suggestions
>for healing broken bones quickly?  Or for pain management without drugs
>since I seem to have reactions to most of the standard ones???

Hi, Francesca,

I'm a Reiki Master and massage therapist.  I'm also familiar with a number
of natural remedies.  here are some ideas for you:

1.  I do healing work every night - long distance - and will be happy to
add you to my list if it is your wish.  I will send healing energy to you.

2.  Be sure you are getting extra calcium from calcium rich foods and a
supplement.  But not calcium carbonate, which is chalk.  Get one that has
calcium from egg shells or other foods that humans might actually eat.

3.  glucosamine and chondroitin  can help with joints and cartilages.  I
know you broke a bone, but the surrounding tissues are no doubt damaged as
well.  this will be good for overall strength and support of joints.

4.  For pain, you might try white willow bark.  It has the same active
ingredient as aspirin, but is from the real plant instead of a synthetic
supplement made from only one aspect of the plant.

Hope this helps.
blessings,
Lady Serian
Caerthe

Visit my Healing and Wholeness homepage at
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Villa/9391/