HERB - Cool thing

Sheron Buchele/Curtis Rowland foxryde at verinet.com
Fri Jan 8 16:19:06 PST 1999

Greetings to the Herb Monkeys of this Fine List!

I just wanted to share a neat thing that happened to me last weekend with
herb people.

Their Majesties Outlands appointed me "Master Healer to the Crown of the
Outlands."

I was called into Court and granted the title for the duration of Their
reign.  I gave them a cool basket twined with herbs snipped from my long
suffering potted herbs (lemon scented geranium around the edge and rosemary
twined through the handle - made it really fragrant to hold!).  I put in
jars of various healing salves and lip balm, some herb tea, and some goat's
milk soap.  I was personally very honored and thrilled for the recognition
of things herbal by the Crown.

I will be trying to do some fun things at Estrella War to try to live up to
this.  Any sugestions?

Baroness Leonora
Master Healer to the Crown of the Outlands