HERB - Slight Side Track

Warren & Meredith Harmon corwynsca at juno.com
Thu Jan 21 13:01:10 PST 1999

Just wait till said barn owls start dancing on your roof!  If you have
tin, you'll hear them all over the place!  They're there in the winter,
hmmm?  I better pass that on to my mistress - we're trying to track just
where barn owls go in the winter.  No one seems to know.

-Caro (been too close to the business end of a barn owl for waaaay too
many years)