HERB - Cold and Flu class notes

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Thu Jan 28 06:42:17 PST 1999

Mistress Christianna wrote:
>>Horehound Cough Syrup
>
>	This sounds disgusting, like most Horehound recipies I've seen :P
> It would be great, without the Horehound!

I just had to chuckle over this. Horehound tastes like crap.
Lets at least be honest about that. But you know what I've
receive the most thankyou's on for Christmas presents that
I sent out this year?

The Horhound-Thyme-LemonBalm Cough Syrup.

Literally EVERY single person that received it has said that it's
the best thing they've ever used. While I'm a little skeptical
that it's THAT good, it gives me great comfort to know that (1) the
people are using it and doing so before using a commercial brand,
and (2) they're using is repeatedly (and asking for the recipe).

jasmine
jasmine at infoengine.com