HERB - Stevia

Warren & Meredith Harmon corwynsca at juno.com
Thu Jan 28 13:26:43 PST 1999

Hello!  My friends, who own the Twisted Sisters herbal shop, keep a
goodly stock of it on hand.  It's wonderful!  I've almost totally moved
over to it from sugar.  Their email is HerbBasket at aol.com, and though
they have a website, I've woefully forgotten it.  They'll send you the
info if you email them.

-Caro