HERB - Thyme (was lavender)

Carper, Rachel Rachel.Carper at COMPAQ.com
Thu Jul 1 10:40:23 PDT 1999

Then I filled a hole of a concrete block with dirt and some compost and
planted some seeds.  I watered them til they sprouted, then mostly ignored
it except during the extended dry spells of our SE Texas summer.  It didn't
get any water for a week and a half at one point, during one of the hottest
parts of our very hot and humid summer.  The more I ignored it, the better
it did.

I am so glad to hear that. We have a row of concrete blocks outside our
front door and I had hoped to do just that.

Well, I'm off to get some thyme.

Elewyiss