HERB - OT: Bird seed questions?

Lynette K LaFontaine LKLC at prodigy.net
Thu Jul 1 18:17:25 PDT 1999

I checked my mail very quickly this A. M.  didn't really pay attention to
what I was reading.  Then when I came  back to my deleted msg.. this P. M. I
realized I goofed.  Asking if you can eat aviary seeds.  I was not awake
this A. M.  of course you can.  I don't know what I thought that I read the
first time.  I sure didn't read it as aviary.
I'm sure you need to look up the individual seeds separately and then
calculate in the proportion of the mix.  I have a decent nutrition reference
I'll see what I can find.