Fw: HERB - potpourri

Drisana Amineh Ayieshia drisana at ncinternet.net
Mon Jul 12 08:55:27 PDT 1999

I do not know how period this would be but wouldn't they do like we do and
keep a pot on the fire with herbs and spices in it??  I like to use apple
pie spice when i am cleaning and then also have used star anise, nutmeg
cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice..when they get old they go into the potpourri
jar to use...

I have really enjoyed the list so far and hope to share and learn allot
more..

Drisana
icq  #412273
( : Make an appointment today for your yearly mammogram : )
"I count not a day complete till needle thread and fabric do meet!"
drisana at ncinternet.net
http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/Atrium/6284/