HERB - Sage bugs

Drisana Amineh Ayieshia drisana at ncinternet.net
Tue Jul 13 08:24:07 PDT 1999

all I have done is make a soup using onion peels, garlic cloves cayenne
pepper sorry not a great speller you place all in water and  bring to boil
and then simmer covered for several hours then I strain this and put into
marked spraybottles or old mustard containers with the pointy tops and then
it goes on the herbs and veggies....i like to save my onion peels in ziplock
bags in freezer until needed hate to throw anything away...

Drisana
icq  #412273
( : Make an appointment today for your yearly mammogram : )
"I count not a day complete till needle thread and fabric do meet!"
drisana at ncinternet.net
http://pages.ivillage.com/misc/drisana/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/Atrium/6284/