HERB - Herbs & Things:Jeanne Rose's Herbal

Carper, Rachel Rachel.Carper at COMPAQ.com
Wed Jul 21 11:56:05 PDT 1999

Oh, and if you've never seen the book-she's also an extreme fat bigot.
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa (Shire of Eisental), mka Jennifer Heise

Aha! I think I own this book. But my copy is tan and green. Some of her
recipes are very good, there is one for an upset little girl that works
wonders on my roommates little sisters. But I, as a fat person, find her
offensive. Another good book is Hildegarde of Bengin.

Elewyiss