HERB - Washing leather

Warren & Meredith Harmon corwynsca at juno.com
Mon May 24 21:56:51 PDT 1999

Greetings!

No, I haven't tried washing them...I don't see why I can't try, but how
will I know I washed all the poison out?  I seriously don't want to find
out when a hawk keels over dead - I work at a raptor rehab center, and
the poor birdies are already stressed from injury and unfamiliar
surroundings.  I'd rather buy new ones at that point.

How do you wash your leather?  This is a technique I think I need to
learn.
-Caro