HERB - Projects

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 05:59:16 PST 1999

Wow, there are a lot of projects going on!  I feel lazy.

Diana, could you give more details on preparing the aftershave?  Do you grind
the frankincense and myrrh, or use essential oils, or...?  Also, would you
mind describing more about the rice/herb bags, they sound fascinating.

Iasmin, I think I know someone who might be able to give suggestions on the
15th century Italian table settings, let me write her and see if she can send
something.

Begga Elisabeth, a rosemary wine?  Sounds wonderful!  You'll have to tell us
how the current ones, and this one, comes along!

Raisya