HERB - Projects

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Mon Nov 15 11:24:40 PST 1999

Greetings!  Usually, I just silently sit at the computer all

day and "listen in" but, on this, I MUST comment.  Yes,
Lavender soap for acne!  I am 45 years old and have fought
acne since I was 12.  I have spend much money on doctors,
prescription medications, and over-the-counter stuff to
control acne.  Most of the stuff made it worse.

Then, I began making my own soap... just for fun and
education.  FINALLY!  clear skin.  I use both Lavender oil
and lavender flowers, as well as rosemary oil and crushed
rosemary leaves.  Sometimes, rosemary and lavender
together.  Now, I keep my dermatologist supplied so she
can keep her skin clear (unfortunately, she still writes
prescriptions for her other patients).

Oh, yes.  It's good for dry skin or just about any skin
problem... even cleared up my 18-month old grandson's
eczema (caused mostly by allergies)!

Enjoy!

/Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood
Barony of Elfsea