HERB - Hack hack cough cough

Dawn Resz caitlyno at texas.net
Thu Nov 25 12:01:49 PST 1999

Those are really good suggestions.  There is also a good tea called
"BreathEasy" that will sooth the throat, and open up passages.  One friend
who swears by cayenne puts a small amount on the back of her throat and
washes it quickly with water.  I've tried it.. and it reeeeally works.

I'll have to look it up, but onions in a poltice was used by those in the
Smokies for pnemonia and with good success.   Exactly how.. I can't
remember.