HERB - HERB Looking for

M Wolfe mwolfe at nwlink.com
Thu Sep 2 10:00:32 PDT 1999

One merchant to check with is at www.worldspice.com  Tony's shop is near
the Pike Place market in Seattle, and he has been great at stocking all
those wierd culinary herbs we have asked for.  Pretty much anything from
Galangal to Long pepper!
Recently he started a medicinal teas section and I believe golden seal is
one of them.

At 08:11 AM 9/2/99 , you wrote:
>Does anyone know where I can find Goldenseal (hadrastis canadensis)
>Oh I found a wonderful new soap book.......Soothing Soaps For Healthy
>Skin by Sandy Maine
>Rhiannon

Rauthulfr Meistari inn Orthstori  (OL, MC, P-eX, Et Cetera)  An Tir A&S
Champion
or, non- SCA: Michael Wolfe M. A. I. S. AB-
*Practice Random Acts of Chocolate.....