HERB - Beeswax

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Wed Sep 8 10:36:47 PDT 1999

Isrith,

Having looked into this extensively, I can safely say that
nearly any recipe in Gerard's Herbal related to skin ointments,
balms, and some plasters involve the use of beeswax as an
ingredient. There are also recipes in the Agnus Castus
manuscript and certainly many more manuscripts as well.
Would you like direct quotations and book/manuscript
citations or is that good enough?

Jasmine
Iasmin de Cordoba. gwalli at infoengine.com