HERB - Natural Induction

Christina L. Nordloh octas at mmcable.com
Mon Aug 7 02:03:16 PDT 2000

I was wondering, now that my baby is due, what are some of the herbs or herbal
combinations I can research in order to do a natural induction?  Around here a
pitocin induction is rather popular - in fact from what my doctor tells me only
approximatly 10% of deliveries are not induced.  He also mentioned that only
about 2% of deliveries choose natural childbirth as opposed to drug induced.
Just so that you'll have a little more information about my status (so there
aren't any worries) I am in my 40th week of pregnancy, I have had NO
complications, I am allready dialated to a 2, 50% effaced, and the baby is
allready engaged.  I have been having braxton hicks contractions for three
weeks now, and am quite ready to have this child.  I am planning on having this
child naturally, well as natural as you can at the hospital.  I am also
planning on breast feeding after the child is born for at least 6 months -  a
year preferably.  the other question I had was what are the regulations about
breast feeding at events, feasts, etc?

Thank you

Christina N.