HERB - Natural Induction

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Mon Aug 7 05:55:41 PDT 2000

> I still would like to know if anyone knows about how accepted breast feeding is
> at events.  Now that I am having my baby I plan on joining the SCA - which was
> not possible while I worked.

Here in the East Kingdom, it's pretty accepted.

(BTW: This is just the opinion of someone who read too many books about
obstetrics written in the 1970's and 80's: there are a lot of risks to
induced labor that were documented at that time period. If a doctor
suggests inducing, PLEASE get a second opinion and do some reading about
it.)

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the
	nuts work loose.
They do not preach that His Pity allows them to drop their job when
	they damn-well choose. " -Kipling, "The Sons of Martha"