HERB - Re: breastfeeding

antoinetteb antoinetteb at mail.ev1.net
Mon Aug 7 11:33:51 PDT 2000

Christina,

You might also try a chiton, or grek dress.  Take 60 inch wide fabric and cut it off at your shoulder height twice giving you two rectangles.  Sew the sides of the rectangles together leaving about 6 inches at the top unsewn.  Place buttons and loops  to fasten at shoulders, mid-arm, and wrists.  It slips over your head, is loose, comfy, and all you need to do is unfasten one of the shoulder loops and breast feed.

   wrist       arm        shoulder     shoulder      arm         wrist

    O___________O____________O____________O___________O____________O
     )                                                             (
     )                                                             (

This is what it looks like , but obviously longer.

Good Luck,

Lady Antoinette

P.S.  I hope this goes to your email, if not then I apologize to the herbalist board for going off subject :)