HERB - OT - Pennsic Pity Parties

ladygrania@juno.com ladygrania at juno.com
Tue Aug 8 16:39:08 PDT 2000

Our modified version of a Pennsic Pity Party is to sleep in bed with air
conditioning, praising the gods for flush toilets and running hot and
cold water, maybe heading down to South Street which in Philly has almost
as good shops as the Pennsic merchants especially  4th Street which is
also known as Fabric Row, or up to New Hope, PA/Lambertville, N.J. which
also has great shopping, a couple of flea markets just for ambience,  at
least one night of drumming CD's and making pretend that a Chocolate milk
shake allowed to melt a bit is the chocolate milk from the Cooper's
store.  Otherwise, planning not to miss Pennsic XXX.

Grania