HERB - Natural Induction

Union County Historical Society and Heritage Museum uchs at dixie-net.com
Thu Aug 10 11:31:24 PDT 2000

Lynette,
I need an answer ( or a miracle)  I had a hysterectomy almost three months
ago.  The doctor took everything, including my ovaries.  He left town and
forgot to give me a perscription for hormones and that was okay because I
had no serious symptons for a couple of weeks.  But  started having a few
hot flashes and got an estrogen (soy) patch.  Had it on a couple of days and
started having panic attacks.  Have tried four other kinds of estrogen in
differing doses - have everything from panic attacks to ears ringing and
headaches and heart palpitations.  I also have tried herbal remedies - all
the soy and red clover, dhea, etc.  Is there a formula - is there something
that will help me.  The texture of my hair has changed to very fine and
getting wispy.  I have stronger hot flashes and I am so achy - forgetful.
Is there any hope for me?  I can't seem to take what other women take.  The
reason I had the hysterectomy was extremely large fibriods and the doc said
that my ovaries were covered with cysts - I am 45 but not ready to bo old.
Help, please. Jill