HERB - Advertisements

Rauthulfr mwolfe at nwlink.com
Tue Aug 22 10:49:04 PDT 2000

Greetings from Rauthulfr unto Mistress Raisya Khorivovna;

I thought I would send this to the list openly to share my thoughts because
I happen to administer the Herbal Guild of An Tir list.  I've always taken
the position that as long as someone with an herbal SCA related business
does not abuse the list by advertising often I've looked at it as OK.  (The
issue of "often" is one which I have not tried to pin down in part because
no one on the the Herbal_G at egroups.com list has done much of this.)

It might be useful to set a policy which asked for something in the subject
like [acvert] and request that folks not send HTML formatted stuff, but
beyond that my feeling is that merchants selling herbal stuff provide
something of a service to those in our community who cannot find or for
various reasons make their own stuff.

Just some thoughts, others mileage will vary
YIS

NEW REPLY ADDRESS:  mlwolfe at uswest.net

RauthulfR Meistari inn Orthstori (OL, MC, P-eX) An Tir Kingdom Chirurgeon
or, non-SCA: Michael Wolfe M. A. I. S. AB-