FWD: HERB - Advertisements

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Wed Aug 23 02:39:50 PDT 2000

Sorry, this one bounced to me for some reason - Raisya

=====================

I think that any information sent in response to a request shouldn't ever
be considered spam. If people choose to put small amounts of information in
their sig lines, that's also okay, otherwise all sig lines would have to be
reviewed before people could post... let's not Make any work for our
list-mistress. I agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements isn't
appropriate. I s*bscribe to this list because I want to learn from it.
People are wonderful about sharing experience and research with anyone with
a question, and I would hate to loose any of the active participants in
this list due to spam.

I realize that because I feel that my herb knowledge isn't even close to
most of the vocal people on this list, I don't say very much. I haven't
made enough time for actual hands on projects, beyond a little soap-making,
so this list fills a need for me. I do want to say that I appreciate all
the information and advice that I have gleaned from this list, and hope
that it continues.

Thank you all very much for sharing your experiences and knowledge with me,
and everyone else on the list.

-Kellera Campbeul, West Kingdom / Kellera Born, California