HERB - Published!

Sheron Buchele/Curtis Rowland foxryde at verinet.com
Wed Aug 23 21:21:36 PDT 2000

Greetings, Gentle Cousins,

It has been a while since I have written, but wanted to share a bit of news!

Mistress Meriel (Susan Clotfelter) and I collaborated on an article for the
Herb Companion magazine on Herbal Sushi.  It was published and should be
out on news stand now!  I am so pleased with how it turned out.

I worked up the recipes and Meriel wrote the article.  Joe Coca
photographed my sushi rolls and did a great job.  I styled the photos and
had a blast with garnishes...

Last night a friend and I did up herbal flowers for a mock wedding for HC.
Then today went up to a neat chapel in the Rockies (St. Malo's) and had a
photo shoot for an herbal wedding.  It was lots of fun.  It should publish
in early spring.  The funniest things today was the very muscular computer
graphics artist holding the bride's bouquet (which I had shoved into his
hands as he was the closest and I had to go fuss with some aspect of the
background) gently sniffing around the bouquet saying "hmm, this smells
good".  It reminded me of Ferdinand the Bull.  ;-)

Finally, I have an article on herbal ikebana coming out soon in HC.  I had
a lot of fun doing 4 herbal arrangements inspired by the seasons of the
year.  It took a while to get them all assembled as I only used things from
my garden.

It's been a lot of fun and a real learning experience!

Hope all are well and having great gardens!

Baroness Leonora
Unser Hafen
Outlands

Fox Ryde Gardens - Herbal Innovations for Health and Cuisine
7743 West First Street
Loveland, CO 80537
970/669-3835
Visit our website: http://www.foxryde.com
Send $2 for our new full color catalog, receive $2 off your first order

 Doing the right thing starts first thing in the morning, Sparky.  Not
after you are caught.
                              -John Criton, FarScape