HERB - Published!

Gaylin J. Walli gwalli at ptc.com
Thu Aug 24 13:05:37 PDT 2000

Baroness Leonora shared with us her good news when she wrote:

>Mistress Meriel (Susan Clotfelter) and I collaborated on an article for the
>Herb Companion magazine on Herbal Sushi.  It was published and should be
>out on news stand now!  I am so pleased with how it turned out.

It was an excellent article. As a subscriber from the very first issue,
let me give you some reader feedback....

WOW.

You've caught my husband's eye. Having a Japanese persona, of
course, makes many people feel obligated to ask him if he knows
how to make sushi. Answering "no" is somewhat embarrassing to
him, but your article has given him hope that he too can learn.

As long as he doesn't rip up my herbs, he'll be safe. :)

>Last night a friend and I did up herbal flowers for a mock wedding for HC.

Well, we'll look for it this Spring! Now if we could just find
someone to do another really great article on medieval cooking
like that one issue way back when, we'd be set. I'd kill to write
one like that.

>Finally, I have an article on herbal ikebana coming out soon in HC.  I had
>a lot of fun doing 4 herbal arrangements inspired by the seasons of the
>year.  It took a while to get them all assembled as I only used things from
>my garden.

And yet another Japanese article to entice my husband! YEAH!
THANKYOU!

>It's been a lot of fun and a real learning experience!

Please do continue to share things like this with us. Everyone.
It's wonderful to hear!

>Hope all are well and having great gardens!

Well, trying anyway. I only lost one plant to the Pennsic
Neglect, so I figure I'm doing okay, since it was dying
anyway. :)

Cheers,

Jasmine

Iasmin de Cordoba