HERB - honey as medicinal

Sara Bairrington katri4684 at surfree.com
Fri Feb 4 09:35:52 PST 2000

Most definitely.  My mother is an RN who was trained in the 'old style'
using herbs and other items when you didn't have the fancy stuff we use
today.  One of the best medicines for bed sores uses pepto bismol and raw
honey with a touch of iodine.   It has cleared up even the deepest and
nastiest of bedsores.

I use raw honey all the time, even ingested internally it still acts as an
antibiotic.  Externally it's the best!  No chemicals to burn and mess with
your tender skin either.

The important thing is it MUST be RAW HONEY.  After the honey has been
pastureized the elements that make it good for healing are gone.

Ulrike

At 02:05 PM 2/3/00 -0500, Wolf wrote:
>>just caught a CNN blurb about raw honey's use as anti-bacterial and
>>in promotion of wound healing ... anyone have any good references for
>>the details ????  always keep raw honey around as a food item, and
>>intertested in this new aspect ...
>>
>>'wolf

<$EM_RET$>----------------------------------------<$EM_RET$>Make Her Happy for the Millennium at HTTP://www.Flower.com/?emid=<$EM_EMID$><$EM_RET$>----------------------------------------<$EM_RET$>

The e-mail or Internet service provider used for this e-mail is not affiliated with any advertisements you may see. (Get details at http://www.epidemic.com/public/disclaimer.html)