HERB - honey as medicinal

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 09:49:35 PST 2000

>Pasteurizing does nothing to  change the wonderful beneficial properties of
>honey.

But are you SURE pasteurizing doesn't effect the quality of honey?  I know
that some studies have shown that pasteurizing may effect the nutritional
value of milk compared to raw milk.  However, the danger from raw milk is
high enough most of us would rather have the pasteurized milk.  I don't know
that, with the exception of rare cases of infant botulism, that there's any
documented danger from raw honey.

Raisya