HERB - Bug bite remedy please? and more...

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Tue May 2 09:56:53 PDT 2000

And on a related note, I was reading another kingdom's newsletter today
and saw anote from the chirgeon on sunprotection, which had many useful
reminders but also noted that one should not wear perfume, floral waters,
etc. when one is going to be in the sun because they would attract flying
biting things and would also increas sun senstivity of the skin, leading
to discoloration. Being indifferent to most things dermatological, I've
never noticed this, and I wondered if anyone knew whether it is the scent
components or the base or both that is suppoed to cause these problems?

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
	"Oh it's all too much, too grim, too lovely, too -- how should
	I put this? It's general chaos." -- Edward Gorey