HERB - Anise

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Wed May 10 09:33:22 PDT 2000

katherine wrote:

>every time my dreams started to take on the (by then familiar) flavor of
>my nightmares, I'd smell the anise.  And I'd remember I wasn't supposed to
>dream that anymore.  And the nightmare would go away before it got started.

I think it's excellent that you managed to find something
that works for you in this way. I wonder if anyone has
done something similar with hops, considering especially
the emphasis on that plant's ability to affect dreams
(anecdotally only, of course, because again, I've not seen
studies).

Jasmine
iasmin de cordoba