HERB - rosehips

Katherine Blackthorne kblackthorne at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 12:43:30 PDT 2000

Just guesswork here, but I have always assumed just like with any other
berry -- when the "look" ripe (in this case, bright/deep red) and aren't
"hard" to the touch anymore...

--Katherine

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Gaylin J. Walli" <gwalli at ptc.com>

How do we know when rosehips are ready for harvest? I can't
seem to find the info online for some odd reason. It seems like
it would be pretty basic. Is there a color change I'm looking
for? Or a timing issue like some time after the first hard frost?
Any info that would help would be appreciated.

Iasmin
gwalli at ptc.com or iasmin at home.com