HERB -- needed sympathetic ears

Katherine Blackthorne kblackthorne at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 12:56:22 PDT 2000

OOoooo, I like the "poison" idea.

"Sitting up" wouldn't do any good -- even though the plot is right beneath
my bedroom window.  Although it's in the back of the house and isolated from
the street, there's a lot of "general" traffic -- cats at night, 2 sets of
neigbors ("upstairs" & "Out back") by day, and the gardening crews sent in
by our landlords on the weekends.  I actually susspect the cuprit my fall in
this last category.  Hence, "Poison".  And my Echinacia is pretty bug-eaten
in a couple places, so it might seem "reasonable"...