HERB - Seeds and cuttings

Tanya Carwyn igmu at outerbounds.net
Wed Oct 4 09:25:09 PDT 2000

Wow, that sounds great!  I just signed up to this list and I have already
gotten some good tips etc.  Since I am just starting my garden again ( Just
moved from New York City and a few pots on my fire escape to Colorado and 6
acres of land) I don't have much to share yet but I will in the future.

By the way...does any one have some good tips on growing herbs in th Rocky
Mountains...I have no experience

Thanks

Eneth