HERB - WILDPLACES: DON'T BUY PEAT THIS EASTER

Sue Rogers wjwakefield at juno.com
Wed Apr 18 22:08:52 PDT 2001

The last several bags of peat moss I have bought here in Dallas all said
they were from Michigan.  I suspect that most of the peat sold in the US
is from there, since I don't think peat would be economical to import.  I
assume they conform to US environmental regulations.....
Suzanna, herbalist, barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra (Dallas,
TX)