[Herbalist] poison ivy

Christina Nordloh octas at mmcable.com
Mon Aug 6 07:56:03 PDT 2001

Cashews - really?  Sounds like some intense research is in my near future.
This poison ivy topic has really got me going through the few books I own
and surfing the net as much as a 11 month old will let me (currently
climbing on my husbands desk....)

Thank you on the information of the skin cleanser - it is something I will
keep in my "emergency" cabinet.  I've seen to many really nasty reactions of
late not to be cautious.  Do poison ivy and poison oak work in the same
fashion?  Or are they just similar in allergic reactions?

Christina N.