[Herbalist] wormwood and mug wort

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 29 09:19:14 PDT 2001

The herbs you mention are used for some pretty potent cures, and not
something I think I'd like to take on a daily/tonic basis.  You might
consider adding lemon balm to your rose and chamomile mix, however, it has
been used for centuries to cure extremes in the emotions, and will taste
pretty good, too.
Christianna