HERB - herbal books

Sheron Buchele/Curtis Rowland foxryde at mail.frii.com
Mon Jan 8 22:42:39 PST 2001

Gentle Cousin,

Can we get a few more details on how to order your books?  I am interested.
 Can you take a credit card number so we don't have to mess with the
exchange rate, etc.  What is postage?

I make a living doing herbal products, but they are not really period.  I
never seem to have enough time to wade through the period texts for recipes
so I really admire you for doing it!

All the best to you and yours,
Baroness Leonora
Outlands

At 01:03 PM 1/9/01 Australia/NSW, you wrote:
>proved to be very effective otherwise I will not sell them. We expand our
list
>each year. We also sell books that I have trascribed from the originals. At
>this stage the two that I have are both based on Herbal Medicine and
Astrology.
>So if anyone wants them please let me know and I can send you a copy, they
work
>out at $5.00 each plus postage and handling. I am also currently working
on a
>urynall one. These books are very small but I have found them useful.
>Caristiona
>Lochac

Fox Ryde Gardens - Herbal Innovations for Health and Cuisine
7743 West First Street
Loveland, CO 80537
970/669-3835
Visit our website: http://www.foxryde.com

A nation is not conquered until the hearts of its women are on the ground.
Then, it is done, no matter how brave its warriors nor how strong their
weapons."
~ Cheyenne Proverb