[Herbalist] Plant identification?

Sue Rogers wjwakefield at juno.com
Tue Jun 26 08:57:21 PDT 2001

Well the first thing I think of is maybe an artemisia, but they mostly
have multiply lobed to finely divided leaves, and not many would be
sticky, so that is probably not right.

Would you please let us know what part of the world you live in?  are the
plants growing in sun or shade, dry or wet area?  how tall?  Are there
any flowers?  Can you tell us more about the shape of the leaves?  Is the
sticky like thorns, burrs, sugary, resinous, greasy?  perhaps with a bit
more detail, someone can help figure out what this is...

An interesting challenge...

Suzanna, herbalist, Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra (Dallas,
TX)