[Herbalist] wine

Katherine Blackthorne kblackthorne at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 8 18:40:42 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Well, as a mead-maker, I'm very interested in clearing and saving off wines...
but it's not because they've aged badly!

It's because this batch just won't seem to clear.  And that one just has an
upleasant back-taste I can't seem to get rid of (and I really don't want to
throw away 7 gallons of mead).
It's a wine-making thing, not necessarily a wine-aging thing.
--Katherine Blackthorne