[Herbalist] invasive climbing ivy

Tara Boroson tboroson at netcarrier.com
Wed Jul 24 07:16:16 PDT 2002

That could be to your advantage.  You don't have to fix anybody else's
mistakes (i.e. hedera ivy,) or deal with well established natural
invasives (like poison ivy.)  We got our gorgeous 4 acres of
well-established, old-growth-trees, long-landscaped land.  You name the
annoyance, plant or animal, we've got it too.  How big of a yard will
you have?  You could check out organicgardening.com for tips.  You can
call your local extension office for advice.  You can also look in the
local paper on the day that they print ads for local meetings and find a
gardening club.

-Magdalena