[Herbalist] invasive climbing ivy

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 24 18:48:15 PDT 2002

Do you like Figs? They grow here. Although fruit trees require
maintenance...

You could also go for ornamentals - like crepemyrtle. Technically they're
not trees, but I've seen old ones three stories high. Personally, I prefer
the white and purple ones - not that I hate the pink, it's just they're so
common. :)

BTW - pansies are winter color down here...:)

Mary/Katerine