[Herbalist] Beginning an herb garden

Carper, Rachel rachel.carper at hp.com
Mon Feb 23 16:53:39 PST 2004

It took me almost two solid years to coax my mint to grow. I'm
transplanted from Maryland to Georgia and I just can not get used to
having to plant in Feb. Here planting season is almost over. Ok, it's
still chilly and I wouldn't plant yet, but like I said I'm not really
from around here.

Does anybody know any good plants for shade? My front yard is mostly all
shade.

Elewyiss