[Herbalist] Beginning an herb garden

Tricia Emery jessimond at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 19:32:54 PST 2004

>..."On the other hand, a wonderful border plant, perfectly period and useful in many ways is lavender.  Just don't let an untrained husband trim it at year's end, mine cut it clear down to the ground and it never recovered.  Had to be replaced..."

Which did you replace, the lavender or the untrained husband?!?! - I simply HAD to ask - hee hee hee!

Sorry, but I am in a really spunky mood - we had nice, warm weather this weekend here in Marinus (Atlantia) which started me planning my own garden.  Haven't had a proper garden in several years as we were simply renting our place down in Seleone (Meridies).  Now that we own a house again, I cannot wait to start playing in the dirt again!

Seriously though, this thread has been very inspiring as well as informational!  Although I have grown herbs before, its been such a long time that I feel like a beginner gardener again...

The Honourable Lady Jessimond of Emerickeskepe
Barony of Marinus in the Kingdom of Atlantia (Norfolk, VA)