[Herbalist] Need Suggestions

stephanie imnotelling azaleaviola at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 09:42:10 PST 2005

This is great!  I'm a fencer too and can certainly use anti-bruise remedies!
  I've heard that medicated vaseline is great for helping with bruises (I
just can't find it).  So whenever you fine people find the recipe please
post it for we're waiting on tender hooks!  Thanks so much!
Stephanie Winter von Brandenburg
student of Don Avery Shaw

your focus defines your reality